There’s no commission fee on transfers up to 1000 AZN. For transfer amounts of 1000 AZN and more 1% commission will be calculated for the additional part of 1000 AZN.
- The maximum amount that can be transferred from card to card at one time is 2 000 AZN
- The daily limit of card-to-card money transfers is 10 000 AZN
- The daily limit for transfers between akart users is: 3 000 AZN
- The one time limit for transfers between akart users is: 3 000 AZN
- Daily maximum transaction limit – 15
No, you will only need to enter an OTP for the first transfer to a particular card. After that, if you transfer funds to the same card and the amount is less than 500 AZN, you will not be required to enter an OTP. However, if the amount is equal to or greater than 500 AZN or you are transferring funds to a different card, you will be required to enter an OTP for security purposes.