- Enter the application and press the “Top-up Balance“ button.
- Then click the button “From another card“.
- Top-up the balance by noting the amount. You can save the card in memory to facilitate future transactions as per your wish. For this, it is enough to press the “Save card“ button. If 3D Secure is required, add the card manually or a scanned version.
The minimum amount for sending funds to other “akart“ users' accounts has not yet been determined. However, when topping-up the mobile balance, the minimum amount is 1 AZN.
- Enter the “akart“ page and select the “Other“ button.
- Then enter the “Mobile payments“ section and choose the appropriate number (by selecting from the phone book, by entering a name or number).
- Enter the amount and press the “Pay“ button. An additional comment can also be entered by the sender during the transfer (maximum 200 characters).
An appropriate notification message about increasing the balance is sent to the recipient of the funds. The notification message contains the amount sent, the sender's name/number and a comment.
Through this service, it is currently possible to increase the balance of Azercell numbers only.